DOWNLOAD & WATCH/LISTEN OFFLINE
If you want to be offline during the mission
- follow our guide!
First, install the Vimeo player on the device/-es you will be using during the mission, for example, mobile phones.
On the device, go to the Spy:Co website (www.spyparty.co.uk) and login to your mission.
Click on the download link connected to the video/audio link you like to download.
When you are viewing our videos on the Vimeo app, tap the ellipsis next to the video you want to download and tap “Make Available Offline.”
5. The video will begin downloading to the device, and you'll see a progress bar appear. Once the download has completed, you can find it under the Offline tab of your Playlists.
6. You can also download a video while in the player view by tapping the Download icon (ꜜ), Downloaded videos are only available for playback within the Vimeo app, and cannot be accessed by other apps.
1. To download a video file, click the "Download" button that appears below the video player.
2. Once you’ve done that, a little menu will appear, and in some cases, you’ll see links for several different versions of the video, including a 360p, 1080p, etc.
3. You’ll need to decide which version of the video you’d like to download, and click to make the magic happen.
4. Depending on your browser, clicking the link may result in the video playing in a new tab instead of downloading the file to your computer. Don’t panic! If this occurs:
5. For Windows users: Right-click on the link and choose “Save as” or “Save target as.”
6.For Mac users: Hold down the Control key on your keyboard and click the link, then choose “Save link as” or “Download linked file”.